Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
What is the Anasazi Base?
ANASAZI Basis, identified internationally for the careful and efficient solution, is a un-profit (501c3) action useful resource that helps restore and reinforce relationships in between parents and children.
Licensed or certified open-air behavioral health providers by ANASAZI had been ideal regarding adolescents (13-17) along with young adults (18 +) battling with motivation, defiance, alcohol and drug trials, mild disposition disorders web addiction, vanity issues, and also other auto-defeating behaviors. Wilderness therapy offer 49-day (minimum remain) desert-based, residential treatment initiatives rooted through the entire faith that particular young adults have got an intrinsic “seed with regard to excellence” regardless of their difficulties and at-risk choices. This idea permeates the philosophy or even therapeutic strategy supported by proof that deals with it’s organic, social, emotional and religious facets of a child’s existence.
Parental Participation Is The Key
outdoor behavioral healthcare feels that the try to parents along with caregivers can be as essential as the job with the children. The famous aftercare in addition to parenting method helps perpetrated mothers and fathers produce an environment at home that enhances family unity as well as promotes a positive change in loved ones behavior.
A Special Approach
Our un-punitive philosophy of the ANASAZI Way concentrates of one’s robust points as well as good works- that relies read more about consequences compared to artificial activities as well as punishment. This method stimulates a heart change which often results in something like a enduring behavioral change. The young people involved with ANASAZI programs discover a deep sense of personal-worth that allows them to start again and also take responsibility regarding actions which govern their own life course.
The ANASAZI Approach:
• Opportunity for the new start
• Facilitates the particular change of a heart that advertised a lasting alteration of a behavior
• Non-punitive along with based on value for the personal choice
• Addresses go the actual psychological, interpersonal, biological, as well as spiritual facet of the one life
• An invitation to the consider one is loved ones values as well as belief system
• Individualized be concerned offered by separately registered, experienced clinicians
• Healing or strengthening families relationship